Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Free Fonts

Do you need free fonts to use when making your designs? I do! I am always on the lookout for a nice free font.

If you ask me, the best place on the web for free fonts is dafont.com. Dafont is a nice designed, well organized website that makes looking for fonts a joy.

Most of the fonts at dafont are free, but not all are free for commercial use. I make sure to read both the info on the website and than the readme file packed with the font before I make sure it is completely free and install the font on my computer.

Even with the exclusion of those that are not free for commercial use there are more than enough great fonts on dafont. When you need nice letters, numbers and dingbats for your designs... dafont is the first place to go to. Great site!