member since 6/28/2006
Most important things I've learned in my first year at CafePress:
- Patience is a must. Lots of it.
- Success is possible, but not without long hours of hard work.
- Premium shop makes the shopkeeper's job a breeze compared to basic shops.
- At any given moment there is a bug or an unsolved problem going on. Whatever it is, it's not worth losing nerves over it.
- There is something new to learn every day. Successful shopkeepers are a great source of wisdom and practical knowledge.