Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Surprising Discovery... - Bonus Tiers

I just discovered that the second volume bonus is... NOT 14%, it's 15%.

For some reason I always thought it was 14% and that's how I counted it. After a few people mentioned the 15% bonus I had to search help files and indeed it's 15%. That's a good news.

Here is a quote from the help pages:

No bonus for the first $250 in base price sales
Tier 1: 7% bonus for base price sales between $250.01 - $1,000
Tier 2: 15% bonus for base price sales between $1,000.01 - $5,000
Tier 3: 20% bonus for base price sales between $5,000.01 - $10,000
Tier 4: 22% bonus for base price sales above $10,000.01 in monthly base price sales

Shadow from the forums mentioned a few times that there is Tier 5, but he was quite secretive about it. If it does exist it's a super secret thing for the big guys, not the poor little fish like me. From what I could gather (and I could be completely wrong here) the fifth tier starts at $50,000.01 in base sales but I have no idea what the percentage would be... maybe 25% (just guessing). Wouldn't it be easier if it was all in the open and if that info was available to everyone not just a chosen few? That's all assuming that Shadow is not just joking about the whole thing and that I understood him correctly.

Labels: ,